Use of the Site You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation. You may not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks.
Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of URCC or its licensors and is protected by Philippine and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content on the Site without our prior written consent.
Ticket Purchase URCC sells tickets to its events on the Site. By purchasing tickets on the Site, you agree to the following terms:
- Ticket Availability: Ticket availability is subject to change without notice, and we reserve the right to limit the number of tickets sold to any event.
- Ticket Purchase: All ticket purchases are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be issued, except as required by law. We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket Delivery: We will deliver your tickets to the email address you provide during the purchase process. You are responsible for ensuring that the email address you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ticket Use: You may not resell or transfer your tickets to any other person or entity without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that we suspect are being resold or transferred in violation of this agreement.
- Event Changes: We reserve the right to make changes to any event, including the date, time, location, and participants, without notice.
- Event Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel any event for any reason, including without limitation, if we determine that the safety or security of our attendees is at risk. In the event of cancellation, we will issue a refund to the original purchaser of the ticket, minus any applicable fees.
Disclaimer of Warranties The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. URCC does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in the Site will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability URCC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any content on the Site, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if URCC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.